“… GIS is a humane technology, because on one hand it helps us to understand our world and the human impact on it, and on the other – to manage it sustainably. GIS applications for environmental protection, peace, urban, and regional planning, successfully disasters and emergencies managing, health, etc. are just a few examples that prove that using GIS technology, we can make our world a better place.
… This leads us to believe that working self-dedicated and focused, we contribute to the conservation, development and prosperity of our society. “
General Manager, ESRI Bulgaria
In our business we strive to:
• Follow strong business and ethical principles;
• Participate in capacity building in Bulgaria;
• Operate transparently and openly;
• Support the social initiatives;
• Work for the priority of our society;
Recognition and proof of our efforts and activities in the above areas is the received award from the Bulgarian Business Leader Forum (BBLF) for social responsibility.
Through our activities, we also:
• Support and encourage the education in Bulgaria;
• Participate actively in charitable initiatives.