Ref. №: PC 2020
ESRI Bulgaria, the IT leader in the field of Geographic Information Systems, is looking for a Project Coordinator.
Supporting the activities of the Project Manager at the Technical Department of the company related to:
- Coordination of project tasks, incl. planning and reporting the work
- Analysis of the status and project implementation
- Communication with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and partners
- Organizing, conducting and recording of team meetings and conferences
- Organizing and holding meetings with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and partners
- Preparation of business documents, including reports, plans, protocols, letters, etc.
- Higher education in Information Technology, GIS, Project Management or Economics
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in the field of project management
- Excellent command of Microsoft Project, MS Office, and JIRA
- Knowledge of the principles of project management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, precision, and accuracy
- Responsibility and loyalty
- Proactive attitude
- Good command of English
- Work with a collaborative team of key professionals and frontline practitioners
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects
- Rich and rewarding career opportunities
- A dynamic and positive work environment
- Supplemental health insurance
How to join us
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunities, please fill out the Application form quoting Ref №: SE 2019, attach your Resume and a short Cover letter.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.