Ref. №: SE 2020
ESRI Bulgaria, the IT leader in the field of Geographic Information Systems, is looking for a Sales Representative.
- Conduct sales of information technology system, basic software, and services
- Manage customer relations at different levels
- Identify customers` needs and generate business opportunities for transactions
- Generate revenue and profits in accordance with approved plans and quotas
- Conduct trade negotiations to determine the terms and conditions
- Give presentations, prepare offers and manage communications with clients to conclude transactions
- Participate in and direct the marketing activities of the company in different sectors
- University degree in Information Technology, Economics or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in the sales of Information Technologies and IT services, including experience in the public sector
- Ability to manage business processes and participants
- Ability to analyze needs and define solutions
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- Experience with the Public Procurement Act (ЗОП)
- Excellent command of English language
- High level of loyalty and responsibility
- Effective organizational skills and ability to work in a teamwork
- A dynamic and positive work environment
- Rich and rewarding career opportunities
- Work with a collaborative team of key professionals and frontline practitioners
- Supplemental health insurance
How to join us
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunities, please fill out the Application form quoting Ref №: SE 2020, attach your Resume.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.