Application Administrator Expert
Ref. №: AA 2020
ESRI Bulgaria, IT company, a leader in the field of Geographic Information Systems, is looking for an Application administrator expert.
- Installation, integration, configuration, administration, and maintenance of applied Geographic Information Systems, incl. OS, DBMS, web servers, desktop, web and mobile applications, etc.
- Remote operations (communication, installation, documentation, etc.) and if necessary, onsite support to the customers
- Installation, integration, configuration, and maintenance of application information systems for internal needs
- Communication with suppliers and partners
- Management of Application Systems Support events
- Fast and qualitative study of new products in order to have a better knowledge of the products during installation
- Client consulting on license policies, product range and so on
- Preparation of technical documentation related to the offered software systems
- Handling integrated policies for information security and quality
- Monitoring and analysis of application systems, incl. in relation to maintaining SLA, availability of services and KPI
- Working closely with the Developers and suppliers team in connection with the installation, configuration, and solving problems with the applied systems
- Work with integrated policies for information security and quality policies
- Creating technical specifications for the commercial products offered by the organization
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, information systems or similar
- Experience with integration, configuration, installation and maintenance of information systems, applications, and adapting to different types of infrastructure
- Good command of English for the needs of the above-mentioned responsibilities, including installation tasks
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016, Windows 7/8/10
- Experience with Web Application Servers IIS
- Experience with MS SQL Server, ORACLE, PostgreSQL
- Possibility for missions when needed for installations, etc. on-site client
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team
- High level of responsibility, effective organizational skills, and proactive attitude
- Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge/experience in ITIL
- Experience with Help Desk systems
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of Geographic Information Systems
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Knowledge/experience with Linux and Apache Tomcat
As part of ESRI Bulgaria, you have a chance to participate in some of the most challenging and significant GIS projects in Bulgaria. In addition to this we offer you:
- Positive work environment
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Rich and rewarding career opportunities
- Work with a collaborative team of key professionals and frontline practitioners
How to join us
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunities, please fill out the Application form quoting ref. №: TS 2019, attach your Resume and a Cover letter.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.