Banking depends on the creation of competitive advantages. Company’s market share and image are not enough for attracting and retaining customers. That’s why, in order to be more effective, many banks, leasing, insurance and other organizations rely on Esri GIS technology as a key tool for analyzing their data, taking informed decisions to be one step ahead the others.
Esri GIS gives to your financial organization a wide range of opportunities for:
• Analysis and risk assessment, the relationships with the client and economic conditions
• Realization of demographic cluster analyzes
• Improving customer services such as providing interactive geo-referenced online services
• Improving the operating activities
• Optimizing the allocation of resources
• Effective assets management, including the optimal positioning of new financial organization’s objects