In the last years ESRI GIS technology gets more useful in the tourism sector. GIS goes much further to maintain information about the tourist attractions in weblogs and presenting it on map. ESRI GIS technologies allows the promotion of the landmarks with a new, modern way – using virtual walks in 3D models, integrated especially for that purpose Geoportals.
ESRI GIS provides an opportunity for:
• Effective management and promotion of the landmarks (cultural, historical, environmental)
• Publication of data on tourist attractions in Geoportal, providing public access
• Visualization of the attractions on dynamic map and perform spatial analysis and reports
• 3D models and virtual tours of tourist attractions
• Entering and editing of the information in e-records