Ref. №: EDU 2021
Esri Bulgaria is looking for an Education lead to develop and promote Esri platform usage within the Education market in Bulgaria and work with different levels and stakeholders in the education sector.
- Develop and present a vision for the implementation of GIS technology in higher education, K-12 schools, academia, and informal education
- Communicate with Stakeholders to promote, sell and implement ArcGIS in the Education sector
- Help Stakeholders utilize the ArcGIS platform
- Position Esri in Education to maximize the impact of Esri technologies while maximizing market share and sustainable revenue growth
- Be a recognized thought leader, driving new ways of thinking and technology adoption
- Develop and execute comprehensive industry marketing strategies to support business objectives
- Continuously research, analyze, and monitor KPIs
- Proactively develop and adjust messages to address evolving key business issues, drivers, and growth opportunities; share knowledge about competition and customer requirements
- Develop compelling success stories that demonstrate credibility and support growing the sales pipeline
- Develop regular cadence of content (e.g., webinars, case studies, collateral, social media programs, web, and event plans) that drive awareness and demand and build community
- Develop and execute joint strategies with other industry managers to promote Esri’s capabilities for multi-industry collaboration
- Enhance existing technical documentation and tutorials to reflect the latest functionality of ArcGIS
- Consistently deliver content that our users value
- Continually building your knowledge of ArcGIS
- Pay attention to user needs through feedback, forums, and conferences
- Plan, write, and test tutorials and blog posts, frequently covering introductory and general-purpose topics while sometimes exploring more advanced ones
- Provide reviews and writing guidance to product engineers who write documentation
- Assist in managing, editing, versioning, and publishing large volumes of technical documentation
- 2 years of experience with ArcGIS products or other mapping/GIS products
- 3+ years of experience in the education field
- 5+ years of GIS experience as it relates to the education industry
- 5+ years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate, inspire, and achieve goals
- Proven capability to make compelling, effective presentations to large and small audiences
- Proven and demonstrated capability to communicate in writing
- Demonstrated thought leadership and contributions to professional organizations
- Proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence audiences across large organizations and/or multi-disciplinary audience
- Results-oriented; ability to write and craft smart, attainable, realistic, time-driven goals with clear lead indicators
- A dynamic and positive work environment
- Rich and rewarding career opportunities
- Work with a collaborative team of key professionals and frontline practitioners
- Supplemental health insurance
How to join us
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunities, please fill out the Application form quoting Ref №: EDU 2021, attach your Resume and a motivation letter.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us, and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.