Content & Campaign Marketing Specialist
Ref. №: CCMS2023
Esri Bulgaria is the leader in the Bulgarian geospatial sector and is the national distributor for the world-leading ArcGIS platform. We implement information systems of national scale and importance. Our passion for improving the quality of life through location intelligence is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
As an accomplished copywriter, you will work to create stories that explain complex topics in interesting, applicable ways. For this role, you must enjoy researching, thinking, planning, and composing stories in a way that motivates prospects and customers to engage deeply with the Esri brand. You must also have an interest in GIS and embrace the value of maps as a storytelling medium.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing strategy focused on B2G and B2B.
- Create compelling content – both text and visuals, for all steps in the full marketing funnel – from awareness to generating demand.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns tailored to meet specific sales and marketing objectives – from audience identification and messaging to activity and execution.
- Write, edit, and/or repurpose stories to meet specific business objectives for specific audiences.
- Work with subject matter experts across the company, interview customers, and conduct additional research to develop original stories.
- Find smart, creative ways to develop or reframe content for and from digital and print media.
- Write impactful headlines and calls to action.
- Write and edit for quality, consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability.
- Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked and under tight turnarounds.
- Manage relationships with other teams.
- Participate in PR activities.
- Plan, manage and execute marketing events both F2F and virtual.
- Analyze and report progress against campaign goals and report on ROI of activities.
- Serve as the marketing point-of-contact on cross-functional teams for various projects and initiatives.
- Represent, communicate and champion the brand and marketing guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 3+ years professional experience in B2B or B2G marketing.
- Prior IT Industry marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and editing skills, proficiency with content creation and management tools, project management, and experience in online audience growth.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the specific ability to understand and convey technical information in a non-technical manner.
- Able to tell a story, a problem, or an opportunity using compelling call-to-action and interactive content.
- Proactive – a self-starter, self-motivated, driven to problem-solve.
- Equal parts big picture strategist and dig-in-and-get it done for execution.
- Able to establish strong relationships, work cooperatively, and assist others as needed.
- Excellent working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Rich and rewarding career opportunities
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Highly professional team
How to apply
Portfolio Submission: Please send us a CV and link to a portfolio or include samples of your recent work at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref. №: CCMS2023.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us, and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.