Location Intelligence Developer
Ref. №: Dev2021
Esri Bulgaria is the leader in the Bulgarian geospatial sector and the national distributor for the world-leading ArcGIS platform. We implement information systems of national scale and importance. Our passion for improving the quality of life through location intelligence is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s Geographic Information System (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
About the Role
- Apply the Esri ArcGIS platform to deliver great solutions, that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Develop custom location intelligence software solutions by defining, analyzing, designing, coding, testing, documenting and deploying GIS web, desktop, mobile apps, and integrated systems.
- Work collaboratively with other team members within an iterative software development environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in associated disciplines (Computer Science, Information Technology, Geography, Geospatial Science, Remote Sensing and/or Surveying).
- Minimum three years of software and data solutions experience using structured development methodologies.
- Web solution design, supporting web service delivery, using technologies such as:
* Knowledge of XML and REST services
* Architectures: Understanding of multi-tiered environments
- A solid foundation in software development with strong competencies in data structures, patterns, and design.
- Comfortable designing modern web experiences.
- Skills and experience in some of the following:
*Microsoft .NET/C#, .NET core, ASP.NET(core) MVC, Xamarin, XAML (WPF), MVVM
*Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, TFS, Jira
*SQL, Python scripting
*Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
*ELK Stack, Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to think, analyze and communicate creative solutions to customer problems.
- Commitment to delivering great solutions, that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ability to manage time and work towards delivery deadlines.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
Knowledge or experience in GIS and/or electronic administrative services is considered an advantage.
- Excellent working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Possibility for career advancement
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Highly professional team
How to join us
To apply for the position, please fill out the Application form by indicating the Reference №: DEV2021 and attach a CV.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us, and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.