Ref. №: MS 2021
Esri Bulgaria, the IT leader in the field of Geographic Information Systems, is looking for a Marketing Specialist.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing strategy focused on B2G and B2B
- Cover the full marketing funnel – from awareness to generating demand
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns tailored to meet specific sales and marketing objectives – from audience identification and messaging to activity and execution
- Digital marketing – SEO, develop content
- Social media marketing
- PR activities
- Plan, manage and execute marketing events both F2F and virtual
- Analyze and report progress against campaign goals and report on ROI of activities
- Serve as the marketing point-of-contact on cross-functional teams for various projects and initiatives.
- Represent, communicate and champion the brand and marketing guidelines
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 3+ years professional experience in B2B or B2G marketing.
- Prior IT Industry marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and editing skills, proficiency with content creation and management tools, project management, and experience in online audience growth
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the specific ability to understand and convey technical information in a non-technical manner
- Able to tell a story, a problem, or an opportunity using compelling call-to-action and interactive content
- Proactive – a self-starter, self-motivated, driven to problem-solve.
- Equal parts big picture strategist and dig-in-and-get it done for execution.
- Able to establish strong relationships, work cooperatively, and assist others as needed.
- A dynamic and positive work environment
- Rich and rewarding career opportunities
- Work with a collaborative team of key professionals and frontline practitioners
- Supplemental health insurance
How to join us
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunities, please fill out the Application form quoting Ref №: MS 2021, attach your Resume and a motivation letter.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us, and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.