Solution Engineer Imagery & Remote Sensing
Ref. № SEIRS2023
As a GIS and Imagery subject matter expert, you’re a natural at identifying the right analysis tools for the problem at hand. Not only do you create innovative solutions, but you also talk about them in ways that get others excited about the power of GIS technology combined with Imagery and Remote Sensing data. We have a great place for you – to advise customers on their most complex business challenges. You will leverage your problem-solving skills to demonstrate the value of geoanalysis and how it finds unique patterns, trends, and understanding within a customer’s data. Our forward-looking goal is to expand the use of the ArcGIS platform for the management and analysis of remotely sensed data (imagery, LiDAR, SAR, etc) as a part of the greater GIS systems of record, engagement, and insight.
- Build relationships. Become a core member of our team as you present, demonstrate, and implement Esri imagery software and solutions. Speak confidently with customers about Esri technologies and thoroughly communicate the Esri message.
- Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert in the remote sensing & imagery sector as well as a technical expert of Esri’s complete platform.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver platform strategies to customers that align Esri’s platform with their business.
- Tell our story. Present GIS technical demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to design presentations for technical and non-technical customers. Provide best practices related to the use, deployment, and administration of ArcGIS.
- 3+ years of experience with the ArcGIS platform using editing tools, performing spatial analysis and creating geodatabases
- 3+ years of experience working with remote sensing & imagery data in a commercial, government, or scientific domain
- 2+ years working with advanced remote sensing data sources such as Multispectral, SAR, Lidar, and Hyperspectral
- Experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS Enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s patterns of use
- Understanding of ArcGIS from an IT context (e.g., hardware, software, storage, security, networking, servers, databases, web services, virtualization, cloud computing)
- Experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology (Postgres, SQL Server, or Oracle)
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and environments (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, GIS, remote sensing, computer science, or a related field
- Experience incorporating real-time information streams with existing GIS data and IT infrastructure
- Experience using 3D remote sensing data types for analysis and visualization use cases
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development
- Excellent working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Possibility for career advancement
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Highly professional team
How to join us
To apply for the position, please fill out the Application form by indicating the Reference №: SEIRS2023 and attach CV and Letter of Interest.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us, and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.