Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ref. №: TAS2023
Esri Bulgaria, the leader in the Bulgarian Geospatial Sector is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We implement Geographic information systems of national scale and importance. Our passion for improving the quality of life through location intelligence is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, NGOs, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Our mission is simple yet powerful
- Enable user success
- Broaden the impact of GIS
- Push our technology platform to make it better
In this role, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and the GIS society to implement our strategy for talent acquisition and employer’s branding.
- Be a thought leader and increase awareness of Esri as an employer’s brand in Bulgaria
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events
- Perform effective relations with universities, academies, career centers, etc.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Generate monthly updates for the company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- At least 2 years of proven experience in talent attraction or a similar role
- Good understanding of SW talent market trends and challenges
- Previous experience in building talent acquisition strategies
- Excellent stakeholder and candidate management skills
- Proactivity, strong “can-do” attitude, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Understanding of the Social media channels
- Excellent written communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills
- Ability to grow and maintain internal and external networks with thought leaders and stakeholders
- Excellent working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Rich and rewarding career opportunities
- Opportunity for home office and flexible working hours
- Highly professional team
How to join us
To apply for the position, please send a CV and Letter of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Reference №: TAS2023
All applications will be treated confidentially.
In connection with the Esri Bulgaria policy for personal data protection, we are committed to process confidentially the personal data that you provide us regarding the application for this job. In order to consider your application, we will look at the information you sent us, and in case you are suitable for the position, we will contact you the way you specified. When we consider that you are not suitable, we will delete your personal information within 1 /one/ week. If we consider that you are suitable for our organization, but we currently do not have a suitable position for you, we will retain your personal data on our legitimate interest in choosing and hiring employees who have shown interest in us for the period you specified, and if you have not specified – for up to 6 /six/ months.
Please do not provide any information that is not necessary for the application process.